Help me How fix this lag
(11-19-2016, 03:30 PM)refraction Wrote: What's the speed like when it's not paused though?

[Image: MlFQ8I5.png]

The speed is rather similar only with 0-5 fps difference when it's unpaused. I only paused the screen to make sure that all the comparison pictures had the same image.

Sorry, too lazy to capture pictures of software mode and  hardware mode (2x Native) when unpaused. You'd have to take my word for it. Tongue

Sponsored links

That's fine, I just wanted to make sure it didn't go in to some super speed mode when paused because it didn't have to render anything Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-19-2016, 03:26 PM)ssakash Wrote: Well, since I have the same laptop as the original poster, here's my benchmark results on "DragonBall Z - Budokai Tenkaichi 3"

<span style="color:chocolate"><strong><em> Hardware mode </strong> </em></span>  (Native)

[Image: BJmUj0T.png]

<span style="color:chocolate"><strong><em> Hardware mode </strong> </em></span> (2x Native)

[Image: pNDhv3u.png]

<span style="color:chocolate"><strong><em> Software mode </strong> </em></span>

[Image: D48DqkB.png]

<table border="1" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" class="tborder" style="width:100%;"><caption>Performance Benchmark</caption>
<tr>
<th class="tcat" valign="middle"><strong>Hardware mode (Native)</strong></th>
<th class="tcat" valign="middle"><strong>Hardware mode (2x Native)</strong></th>
<th class="tcat" valign="middle"><strong>Software mode</strong></th>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>105 FPS</td><td>47 FPS</td><td>39 FPS</td>
</tr>
</table>
hey,i try hardware it still droping but after i use software my fps still increasing but after starting round my fps dropping
(11-19-2016, 08:23 PM)MadnessYT Wrote: hey,i try hardware it still droping but after i use software my fps still increasing but after starting round my fps dropping

If you're using the same settings, but your frames start to drop, then I'd check overheating of the laptop & also make sure you don't have any other background applications that could be running that might be slowing things down
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM