Help me please! i can't load state
Hi, I'm playing Tales of the Abyss (In spanish - PCSX2 version 1.4.0) I'm using save state, and now I can't load my last state, when I look at the console I see this error:

Code:
> Selected savestate slot 2
Loading savestate from slot 2 ...
Filename: C: \ Users \ Nicko \ Documents \ PCSX2 \ sstates \ SLUS-21386 (B6B5A6DC) .02.p2s
(PxEvtQueue: VM_UnzipFromDisk) Posting event! (Pending = 0, idle = 0)
(PxEvtQueue: VM_UnzipFromDisk) Executing ... [Cancelable]
(PxEvtQueue: VM_UnzipFromDisk) Event completed in 1ms
(PxEvtQueue: ClearSavingLoadingFlag) Posting event! (Pending = 0, idle = 0) [idle]
(PxEvtQueue: ClearSavingLoadingFlag) Executing ... [Cancelable]
(PxEvtQueue: ClearSavingLoadingFlag) Event completed in 0ms
Savestate is corrupt or incomplete!
Path: C: \ Users \ Nicko \ Documents \ PCSX2 \ sstates \ SLUS-21386 (B6B5A6DC) .02.p2s
(PxActionEvent) Savestate file does not contain 'PCSX2 Savestate Version.id' (VM_UnzipFromDisk)
(PxEvtQueue: CoreThreadMethod) Posting event! (Pending = 0, idle = 0)
(PxEvtQueue: CoreThreadMethod) Executing ... [Noncancelable]
(PxEvtQueue: CoreThreadMethod) Event completed in 0ms
[Wx] invalid zip file

Please help me to solve it, I am very advanced in the game
Sorry for my english, i use google translator.

Sponsored links

Your savestate is corrupt as it says, you're going to have to go back to your last normal save
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yeah, nothing can be done.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Try pressing Shift+F3
If the last time you saved was on slot 2,then the backup will contain the save state that existed there before saving on that slot.

Edit:You can also try opening the save state with WinRAR or similar and open another save state(that you know it works and it is created while using pcsx2 1.4.0))
Inside the file(it's an archive)you'll find a file named PCSX2 Savestte Version.id
Extract that file from the working save state and place it in "SLUS-21386 (B6B5A6DC) .02.p2s"
(03-09-2017, 05:24 PM)vsub Wrote: Try pressing Shift+F3
If the last time you saved was on slot 2,then the backup will contain the save state that existed there before saving on that slot.

Edit:You can also try opening the save state with WinRAR or similar and open another save state(that you know it works and it is created while using pcsx2 1.4.0))
Inside the file(it's an archive)you'll find a file named PCSX2 Savestte Version.id
Extract that file from the working save state and place it in "SLUS-21386 (B6B5A6DC) .02.p2s"

When opening the file save state there is nothing inside, winrar tells me that it is corrupt.
When opening the savestate backup there are only 3 files, but "PCSX2 Savestte Version.id" does not work, try it but apparently it is also corrupt and does not work.
Also thanks for the help!