Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with FFX frame rate/sound
I have an Intel Pentium Dual CPU running at 1.8 Ghz, 1 GB of RAM
My graphics card is Radeon x1300
I am running Windows XP with dx 9.0

I am running 0.9.6 using GSdx 890 SSSE3 (pixel shader 3.0, native resolution) and SPU-2X plugins
zerogs has artifacts for me even with the fix turned on and other sound plugins don't work at all (no sound)

right now my game runs at about 60% of maximum frame rate
I would like to be able to play it at maximum frame rate by decreasing quality as much as possible, what are some adjustments I can make? I also want the sound to be normal (it speeds up when I pause, that's how I want it to sound all the time)

Thank you for reading my post, please help me with my problem.

Sponsored links

Try to check internal native res in gsdx plugin and take vu skip in option, speed hack to x3 cycle rates. But i think with all posible option you can make, you will not gain decent fps, because your cpu unless you have to overclock it at least at.2.6ghz and i hope your cpu is P4D or C2D And not P4 cpu.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.