Help needed: Monster rancher 4
i was thinking of buying a used monster rancher 4 disc from my friend so ya here is my question:
I checked up on wikipedia and it says there "players must go to a Shrine, where they swap the Monster Rancher 4 disc with a CD, DVD, or another game disc. A monster is then generated from the data contained on that disc" What i am puzzled about is the pcsx2 able to support the swapping of disc as stated above? If it is able to how am i supposed to do that?

Sponsored links

I'm pretty sure using the search function will help you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-17-2010, 10:42 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I'm pretty sure using the search function will help you

I am sorry but no offense, the search function only showed me old threads dating back to year 2009 so ya i did not wish to bump up a old thread and er..those threads did not provide a notable solution or answer to my question. Thus, i started a new thread hoping that someone had came up with a new solution/plugin/answer to my question.

Another question: Does cheatengine work with pcsx2? If not, is there any gameshark-like software that works with pcsx2?
using gigahertz CD/DVD plugin should help you with your physical DVD (not ISO)

Cheat engine "exists" in a way : you need to use .pnach files to use cheats
You can use PNACH patches as cheats. There was a thread on converting codewinks cheats to PNACH but I didn't really pay much attention to it since I didn't want to go through the trouble. Also, I seem to recall that there was a way to use disk swapping from the forums.
Working full time to build new PC by the end of the year
(03-17-2010, 01:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: using gigahertz CD/DVD plugin should help you with your physical DVD (not ISO)

Cheat engine "exists" in a way : you need to use .pnach files to use cheats

Kay thanks alot.

(03-17-2010, 01:59 PM)keun Wrote: You can use PNACH patches as cheats. There was a thread on converting codewinks cheats to PNACH but I didn't really pay much attention to it since I didn't want to go through the trouble. Also, I seem to recall that there was a way to use disk swapping from the forums.

Kay will check up on it. Just askin: will .pnach patches break games like speedhacks?
It may, sometimes.
(03-18-2010, 03:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: It may, sometimes.

k thanks! i will work on it. Oh jesalvein do u have some knowledge on .pnach patches? if yes could i ask u some questions?
(03-18-2010, 03:22 PM)dataworld111 Wrote:
(03-18-2010, 03:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: It may, sometimes.

k thanks! i will work on it. Oh jesalvein do u have some knowledge on .pnach patches? if yes could i ask u some questions?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cheat-making-for-dummies
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-redlof-s-...-for-newbs
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I was just gonna link the sames Tongue2