Help on BLACK PS2 Game
PC Specs
AMD Athlon AM3 2.5 DC
Foxconn DDR3 2GB Ram
WinXP SP3
9500GT DDr3 512MB 128bit

-Using Latest pcsx2
-Gsdx9 (old version) - using this bcoz its much faster & better than the newer Plugin.
-Native Resolution
-others settings are on Default

Game Problem: Graphic not good (mostly white garbage screen) but its running on 50~61 fps..

Sponsored links

Software mode is your salvation Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I tried to emulate this game with different versions of the PCSX2, various plugins and settings but no luck

Many graphics problems
(05-06-2011, 01:08 AM)lexer98 Wrote: I tried to emulate this game with different versions of the PCSX2, various plugins and settings but no luck

Many graphics problems

Im sorry, my post must have been in your blind spot. I have this game, software mode fixes it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-06-2011, 01:17 AM)refraction Wrote: Im sorry, my post must have been in your blind spot. I have this game, software mode fixes it.

really ? good speeds? !

config pliz !
There's no config to be given. Just use software rendering.

[Image: unledjxi.png]

If you need speed, use Speedhacks or a faster CPU.
aw i only get 20~25 fps on software rendering, is there a FPS that works well on Hardware Rendering
"Use software here, use software there"... (and try to play with 40 FPS and native resolution) -_- aaah, and buy new CPU o_0
Yeah, it's "really great solution".
I have c2d e8500 overclocked to 4.33 ghz + radeon HD 4870x2, and STILL there are big slowdowns in SW mode.
<irony_mode_on>
SW is the best mode to play PS2 games... This is solution for everything. Games are really slow, but it doesn't matter... Software mode is still great !!! pfff
<irony_mode_off>
Yes, but it's only a dual core, and unlike every other part of PCSX2, software mode DOES take advantage of quad+ cores to good effect. Also, obviously, your video card is moot for software mode Wink

Sorry if it makes you a sad panda, but it's the truth, software mode IS the most correct mode. Some PS2 effects will NEVER display correctly in hardware, there is simply no equivalent (or at least one close enough that doesn't cause issues in and of itself) or the equivalent is simply slow.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I have a better solution than playing the game on the slow software mode : PLAY THE GAME ON YOUR PS2.
Simple, no?