Help on PCSX2 0.9.7 edited
Well first of all everything work out fine in the sense that i get to play the game Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5. Everything is smooth and no problem at all. I decided to go out for breakfast so i shut down PCSX2.

Then when i returned and tried to play again. The fps would increase too 100+ that the game goes insanely fast. I tried many ways to lower it down but it failed. So i restart my computer and found out that i could not even load the game. It just open up a black screen with fps 118% EE 24% and GS: 0 or sometimes 1% UI 1%. I tried to boot cdvd again but it says "Invalid window handle passed to lilypad. Either your emulator or gs plugin is buggy, Despite the fact the emulator is about to blame lilipad for failing to initialize.

Then i tried to configure the plugin. I changed the pad into SSSPSX PAD. Soon i tried to configure GSdx 3639 SSSE3 0.1.16 and it says "GS plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware." which leads to "Warning! System plugins have not been loaded. PCSX2 may be inoperable.

Can someone help me out here? Everything was fine and smooth at the beginning but now its not. I'm running on window's 7 ultimate and i tried running pcsx2 as admin.

My comp's spec is
Processor : Intel ®core ™2 Quad CPU Q8400 @2.66Hz 2.67GHz
Ram : 4Gb
Graphic card : NVIDIA GeForce9500 GT

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

Restart the emulator every time you change plugins.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Help-on-PCSX2-0-9-7
no support for a game you downloaded.

closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go