Help on getting this pcsx2 running
When I try to run the game, in the black screen it said rom1 not found, rom2 not found, rom3 not found. But when I test it, it said test success. Does anyone know who to fix this problem? Thank You.

Sponsored links

What game, and what are all your PCSX2 settings as well as your system specs?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I think that it doesnt affect the performance, however I do wonder why does that appear... or is it causing some kind of trouble for you?
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
It for the purpose of debugging I suspect. Don't worry it is perfectly normal to see that on the command line output.
Those are related to the BIOS unless I'm mistaken. They're not included in the dumping of the BIOS because they are separate files stored in the PS2. Basically, those files aren't used by PCSX2 so it's an error you can ignore, everybody gets it.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
But after that occur it wont start the game and it will pop up an error box and tell me to end it. It happen to all the game that I tried to play, this is my first time trying to use the system so i have no idea what to do =/.
I don't think the missing rom files is what's the problem, so tell us what version of PCSX2 you're using, what version plugins you're using and if you have any speedhacks or cpu settings changed.

First thing you should do is download and install the latest beta if yo haven't already, and make sure you're games are actually compatible.

Oh, and tell us your computer specs too.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB