Help please
I know a lot of people must been crying for help but i need help too XD so here it goes --- I dont know how to configure this &5&$%$ to work well it allways goes bad with 20 fps or something like that , i have a AMD athlon 2 xII at 2.7Ghz , a ATI radeon HD6770 vapor x 1gb drr5 and 4gb ram drr3 O and windows 7 and i cant run it smoothly , and i dont understand how can this emulator be so heavy ! i can run battlefield 3 , batman arkham city crysis 2 at full all high and i cant make a fckng ps2 emulator to run ! please help XD

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quote:Score:2 or 4
Minumum Req. TongueASS
C2D or AMD x2~ at 3.0 Ghz and gddr2 equivalent Video card(Except 64-bit bandwidth video card)
Recommended Req. :FAILED
For i5 or i7 at 3.2Ghz(Except P4,PDC,C2D,C2Q,i3),For AMD x2,x4,x6(Phenom only) at 4.0Ghz and gddr5 equivalent video card
Maximum Req. :FAILED
i7 Extreme series unlocked by 5Ghz and gddr5~ Super-OC edition video card or Nvidia GTX-Ti Super-OC edition and excess of 256-bit bandwidth
Priority Req. TongueASS
*If your desktop/laptop's has a C2D,Core-i BUT it's video card is a Intel-GMA,Gxx express chipset,Sandy Bridge's intergrated video card or other built-ined
VGA that takes priority of a failure system requirement.
**If your desktop/laptop's video card is gddr2,gddr3,gddr5 or other best video card BUT it's CPU is a Dual/quad-core less than 2.66Ghz, a
Pentium 3,4 or AMD without X,athlon 64,Turion,Celpron,486,586,Intel-Atom,Intel-Centrino,Intel-Celeron,Intel-Core-Solo,ALL types of Netbook or other single-core
CPU that takes priority of a failure system requirement..

**your rig a little-bit weak for pcsx2 and maybe your trying to run a very demanding games like tekkens ,ZOEs, SOTC,etc.
**if it's still-indeed slow you need to read this:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-con...ow-end-PCs
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(12-10-2011, 01:13 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

-AMD athlon 2 XII 2.7GHz , 4GB ram drr3, ATi radeon HD6770 vapor-x 1gb drr5 , windows 7
-The last one 9.8
-nop but i tryed a lot of settings
-Iv traied a lot of games , but a i specially want to play kingdom hearts and metal gear solid 3 and all are ISOS

Why this need so mutch to run??? i mean the ps2 desnt even have a 1,3ghz processor and a ***** graphic card
(12-10-2011, 01:45 AM)Bluspidey Wrote: Why this need so mutch to run??? i mean the ps2 desnt even have a 1,3ghz processor and a ***** graphic card

you can't compare a real PS2 performance to an Emulator performance and also you can't compare PC games to an Emulator as well it's too far from a Mainstream and an Emulator.

Emulator has tons of codes there in order to emulate thus it has about 10 folds the power of the actual PS2...
e.g. KOF13's Taito arcade has dumped PC as an emulator but needs 5 times the power from the original thing.

EDIT:
i will give you another example
i have a 486 computer--->Pentium 3@500Mhz and an S3 Trio 16 video ram(AGP) and i'm running an GBA emulator w/ the game Castlevania:Circle of the Moon and i exprienced slowdowns..when i changed my PC to [email protected] and a GeForce 2,64 video ram...it works fine.
thus you need to exprienced what are disadvantage when it comes to emulators.
(12-10-2011, 01:45 AM)Bluspidey Wrote: -AMD athlon 2 XII 2.7GHz , 4GB ram drr3, ATi radeon HD6770 vapor-x 1gb drr5 , windows 7
-The last one 9.8
-nop but i tryed a lot of settings
-Iv traied a lot of games , but a i specially want to play kingdom hearts and metal gear solid 3 and all are ISOS

Why this need so mutch to run??? i mean the ps2 desnt even have a 1,3ghz processor and a ***** graphic card

I suggest you read the stickies. You'll get every single answer.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-10-2011, 02:02 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I suggest you read the stickies. You'll get every single answer.

Iv been reading the specs and here it says :
Recommended Processors:

Intel Core 2 Duo / Core i3 @ 3.2Ghz or faster
Intel Core i5 / i7 @ 2.66Ghz or faster
AMD Phenom II / Athlon II (X2, X3 or X4) @ 3.4Ghz or faster

Recommended VGA cards:

Nvidia Geforce 9600GT / 8800GT or better
ATI Radeon 4750 or better

THEN WTF????? i have the recomended specs and more ! what am i doing wrong ?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer

there must be some configuration issue
(12-10-2011, 01:03 AM)Bluspidey Wrote: i have a AMD athlon 2 xII at 2.7Ghz
Quote:Recommended Processors:
AMD Phenom II / Athlon II (X2, X3 or X4) @ 3.4Ghz or faster

nope your CPU did not meet the recommended.