Help please
That's a quad core isn't it? If so use the latest SVN with the MTVU hack so you can at least use an extra core, should buy you some frames in most games.

Sponsored links

Like it runs at 30 fps in the game, it's just like in slomo. It's weird. And yes it's a quad.
(07-22-2012, 03:47 AM)Livy Wrote: AMD APU performance is kinda bad in PCSX2. You can always update your driver and PCSX2, but don't expect it much.

/to YumiLovesMe You either have me in your ignore list, or deny receiving pm from all other users.

Eh? I did not block you... and I know the PM system works fine :/ try now...
Can someone please help me? Is there anyway I can get the game to just run at 25-30 fps? Not trying to achieve 60 fps?
do you have any speed hacks enabled?
(07-22-2012, 04:38 PM)burrow900 Wrote: Like it runs at 30 fps in the game, it's just like in slomo. It's weird. And yes it's a quad.

Enable that option and see if it works at all better.
(07-22-2012, 05:31 PM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: do you have any speed hacks enabled?

idk, I have tried it at preset agressive, aggressive plus, mostly harmful.
And did you enable that option yet (without all the mostly harmful hacks).... ?

You know what, I give up, can't be bothered trying to help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.
(07-22-2012, 05:54 PM)Trotterwatch Wrote: And did you enable that option yet (without all the mostly harmful hacks).... ?

You know what, I give up, can't be bothered trying to help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

Sorry I was looking through it, I saw the slo mo, but what percent do I put it at?
It's in the speedhacks section, MTVU (Multi-Threaded Micro VU1) hack, you'll need to tick it manually as I don't think moving the slider will select it.