Help please! Am I doing this wrong?
(12-27-2011, 10:03 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: well not anything from Intel Wink I mean I wanna bet that a Celeron would majorly suck monkeyballs Tongue the only thing Intel is so good for PCSX is the Instruction Set (SSE4.x)

No that's pretty wrong. The SSE instructions only give max 8% speed ups in some games and some scenes of those games. Where Intel beats AMD is clock to clock performance they just kill anything AMD has to offer at this moment.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

weird, cause I've been reading on some sites that the thing where Intel excels in is the Instruction Set and not the clock speed, well besides that most CPUs of Intel run @ 533 Bus, while AMD still only runs @ 400, but nevertheless to say that EVERY intel is better, I think myself is kinda overexagerated xP
(12-27-2011, 10:03 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: well not anything from Intel Wink I mean I wanna bet that a Celeron would majorly suck monkeyballs Tongue the only thing Intel is so good for PCSX is the Instruction Set (SSE4.x)

The currently available Celeron would kill anything AMD clock for clock, so what did you bet? Tongue2

P.S: You should have said Atom, but then again, I consider those a toy cpu.
like every mobile cpu and a Celeron wouldn't kill the Phenom II Tongue