Help please. CDVD Plugin Error.
Hello. I am trying to play FFX-2. I have an ISO and it is considered a playable game on the PCSX2.

When I press "File Run CD/DVD", I am able to choose the FFX-2 ISO.

After choosing the ISO, I receive this message.

"Error loading (the file destination)".

When clicking okay, I receive this message.

"Error Opening CDVD Plugin."

And when looking at the main PCSX2 screen, I receive these messages.

"Rom2 not found"

"erom not found."

Could someone help me? I've put BIOS files in the BIOS folder, and I have configured the plugin/bios paths via the configure option. (There's a CDVD Plugin in the plugin folder, so I don't know why it's not working.)

Also, I've read that Rom2 and erom aren't needed. So should I worry about this error?

Thank you for reading. Smile

Sponsored links

It sounds like a bad ISO image or the file is being used by another program. For the first case, make a proper ISO from your disc usingimgburn, for the second case find out which program it is and close it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-25-2010, 08:50 PM)Bositman Wrote: It sounds like a bad ISO image or the file is being used by another program. For the first case, make a proper ISO from your disc usingimgburn, for the second case find out which program it is and close it

You're a legend! Wow, I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. I thought you had to mount the ISO through a program like Daemon Tools first so you can "run" the CD.

It's working now, thank you!
(05-25-2010, 08:42 PM)AnnaBubbles Wrote: Hello. I am trying to play FFX-2. I have an ISO and it is considered a playable game on the PCSX2.

When I press "File Run CD/DVD", I am able to choose the FFX-2 ISO.

After choosing the ISO, I receive this message.

"Error loading (the file destination)".

When clicking okay, I receive this message.

"Error Opening CDVD Plugin."

And when looking at the main PCSX2 screen, I receive these messages.

"Rom2 not found"

"erom not found."

Could someone help me? I've put BIOS files in the BIOS folder, and I have configured the plugin/bios paths via the configure option. (There's a CDVD Plugin in the plugin folder, so I don't know why it's not working.)

Also, I've read that Rom2 and erom aren't needed. So should I worry about this error?

Thank you for reading. Smile

Are you use Pcsx2 0.9.7Huh Now i'm telling you..for now,Use pcsx2 0.9.6 and at the CDVD plugin try P.E.Op.S. CDVD (CDDA mod)1.3.0 and configure to Drive E...it's working for meHappy but if it's not working.. Dont sadBlush... Try another plugins Ok...
Seriously did you even read the thread? The problem got solved after my suggestion. Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]