Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please !! (pnach issue) [Tales of abyss]
Hello guys,
first of all id like to say im sorry if im posting in the wrong form im just seeking knowlage and help from anyone possible.. my english is not very well too so sorry...
anyway i have a problem with my [Tales of Abyss] .pnach folder, i was surfing the forms till i found a cheat with max glad/max item and here are the codes,
14fe77f7.pnach
//Max Gald
patch=1,EE,206D2C10,extended,0098967F

//Infinite Items
patch=1,EE,20354E68,extended,24060000
patch=1,EE,203557B4,extended,24060000

*note, this is my first time to use cheat code on emulator so pls go easy on me...*
anyways i enterd those codes into a notepad and named the file 14fe77f7.pnach and i put the rest of the codes in tryed to run em but nothing happen... my [cheats] are enabled and nothing happen, i did everything manually >copypaste codes into the notepad and followed tutorials instructions on youtube but still fail... so i was wondering if anyone of u guys could hook me up to a direct code link with max gald and inf item for tales of the abyss i have been searching for the past 4hours and trying to make this work but without use...
help would be very much appreciated thanks you.

Sponsored links

My Dearest Meijren...in destress Ohmy

First of all... you need to get rid of those backslashes → // ... just hit the backspace or delete button pretty please Laugh

Second... have you saved the cheat whit the right CRC code ?

Check pscx2 logs for CRC : XXXXXXX and write down the XXXXXX and save it as such → XXXXXX.pnach ..

3rd round: Enable Cheats → before ← booting any game in pCSX2 and roll the dices ...

And last but not least ... even thouhg they are posted as vallid ..
not any cheat will work with your game Tongue !!!

cherriepoppers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 965BE@4.1GHZ stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
"First of all... you need to get rid of those backslashes -> //". Ohmy
This is wrong; you don't have to get rid of these for passive comments (which is the case here), in fact it probably would cause some error.
The codes are working fine here.
1.Did you place the pnach file into the cheats folder
2.Are you starting pcsx2 with some command line or directly from the exe(or from shortcut created by you)
3.Did you tried running pcsx2 as administrator?
(12-27-2012, 06:38 PM)vsub Wrote: The codes are working fine here.
1.Did you place the pnach file into the cheats folder
2.Are you starting pcsx2 with some command line or directly from the exe(or from shortcut created by you)
3.Did you tried running pcsx2 as administrator?

Yes i did and im starting from a shortcut that i created altho i tryed starting it up from the mainfile, and yes i tryed to run as admin... idk whats wrong.. here is a picture of the situation,
(i tryed extended/word both failed to work..)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708...spic1.jpg/
The image shows that no cheats are loaded
Don't remove the // infront of the cheat title
Since you are using the undub version...look closely,the crc in the console is different,it's not 14fe77f7,it's 045077E9(I think,the image quality is bad)

14fe77f7 is the original,non-undub version
(12-27-2012, 07:13 PM)vsub Wrote: The image shows that no cheats are loaded
Don't remove the // infront of the cheat title
Since you are using the undub version...look closely,the crc in the console is different,it's not 14fe77f7,it's 045077E9(I think,the image quality is bad)

14fe77f7 is the original,non-undub version
Done that and still get "no cheats are detected", this seems pretty hopeless i have just one last favor to ask you, please give me the codes for max gald and inf item just to double check..
here's a picture of the current situation.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819...spic2.jpg/
(Zoom in too see clearly)
I see that the file extension is .txt,not pnach

While saving(File=>Save as),choose from Save as type: All Files and then above type the game crc.pnach

Currently your file is 045077E9.pnach.txt
and it's normal that no cheats are loaded
(12-27-2012, 08:26 PM)vsub Wrote: I see that the file extension is .txt,not pnach

While saving(File=>Save as),choose from Save as type: All Files and then above type the game crc.pnach

Currently your file is 045077E9.pnach.txt
and it's normal that no cheats are loaded

can u just send me a copy of urs or just upload it here so i can dl it, im having a really hard time getting this special permission checked im sorry man im just not familiar with this stuff, just wanted to play this game with max gald that's all and i spend 6hr+ trying to do that so if u would be kind enough to gimme ur copy of crc.panch and ill change it into my crc that would be a miracle and thank you in advance.
Here.

Edit:This is the correct crc right?
I can't see very well if it's E9 or 69

Attached Files
.pnach   045077E9.pnach (Size: 184 bytes / Downloads: 1.330)