Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help please with Valkyrie Profile on PCSX (Reloaded)
hi, if anyone can give some solutions / configuration settings for the above to stop one of my favourite PS1 games from slowing down to point of unplayable during battles, I'd be most grateful. Heart-breaking enough I can't run Parasite Eve 2 but now this... no real problems with other titles so dunno what's up with Val. Profile.

Cheers-

Sponsored links

this forum is not a support forum for pcsx but only for pcsx2, you can try on the off topic section but that mean someone will be able to help you cause as i said here is all about pcsx2 (ps2 games/console)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
....indeed, there wasn't any other choice and I imagine that people would tend to use (or have used) both emulators. I realise it's not a PCSX forum so apologies but I was still hoping for a more helpful reply than a posting reminder which is not in the slightest bit constructive.
(06-26-2010, 09:51 PM)mrbuncake Wrote: ....indeed, there wasn't any other choice and I imagine that people would tend to use (or have used) both emulators. I realise it's not a PCSX forum so apologies but I was still hoping for a more helpful reply than a posting reminder which is not in the slightest bit constructive.

Actually he suggested posting at the off topic forum so to not overflow the PSX2 related forums.

Sadly I had my Valkyrie CDs scratched and it'll not play (or copy) anymore Sad
still I remember having issues with it on epsxe 1.6 and being barely playable on 1.7.

Anyway, keep following the thread for someone hint, even if the thread get moved to the correct forum it'll continue active.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Try Epsxe since the game (and every other game) worked perfectly when I used to use it, including Valkyrie Profile.

The forum hasn't been that active but, you might get a response to your problems here: http://forums.ngemu.com/psx-emulation/

Go to the PCSX section or the section of the emulator you are using and having problems with, and post the problem there.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate