Help, saving a save state crashes PCSX2PG-SVN708
Thanks for the help, guys. I found that save states are actually working for me in SVN708, as long as I save using Slot 0 - Slot 4. In SVN390 I would save my save states to a filename saved as a PCSX2 state format. That seems to crash the emulator now in both 681 and 708. It's not a big deal, but is there a reason why I cannot save a save state to a filename with the newer revisions?

Sponsored links

We decided to remove all but the latest beta, for some reasons.

I will cite a few.
- confusion in getting the latest builds
- questions about VM
- and mainly, people reporting stuff not with the latest version. We NEED reports with the latest version. To be frank, it's the MAIN reason we released those builds. We couldn't care less of hearing from people who use 563 vm.

At any rate, we do know that the latest version is not always working with every game, but we much prefer if you use that. Else, people can compile on their own, but we decided not to provide older versions. We are aiming for emulation as close to perfect as possible in ALL games, which is why we don't like hacked builds just for some games Tongue

BTW, we do not necessarily warn for links and such, usually removing the link is enough. Unless of course the offending person is recidive,and ass****, or doing it on purpose.

BTW, link edited Tongue