Help setting up pcsx2
Ok I really need help setting this thing up lol.

I have tried official and unofficial versions, old and new and cant seem to get em to work properly ;S

Read the guides and tried following 'em but that was also an epic failure xD

I do have a ps2 to get bios from and games i could use to test the thing out if i could ever get it to work lol.

Anyways if available to help me just post here or pm, help through skype or msn would be preffered o:

My PC Specs are:

Windows Vista Home Premium
AMD Athlon™ 64x2 Dual Core Processor 5600+ 2.8GHz
Memory(RAM) 3.00GB
System Type 32 bit OS
NVIDIA GeForce6150 nForce430

think thats everything o:

Sponsored links

hmmm... you could help us giving us what configuration you have on the emulator, or you can try to delete the inis in the pcsx2 folder and configuring all settings on the emu GUI
on other point your card is really slow, even slower than some intel and that is saying something, most likely you will be stuck with software rendering if you can manage to run it
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
(07-21-2009, 10:55 PM)marche1990 Wrote: hmmm... you could help us giving us what configuration you have on the emulator, or you can try to delete the inis in the pcsx2 folder and configuring all settings on the emu GUI
on other point your card is really slow, even slower than some intel and that is saying something, most likely you will be stuck with software rendering if you can manage to run it

right now i dont even have the emulator as I deleted everything to do with it to start again with it

mm didnt give it a thought about my gfx card to be honest as it runs every other emu i have tried and most mmorpgs well I thought it was at least good enough for this xD, if it is that bad maybe im just better off buying the games xD thanks eitherway xD
You need to own the games to be able to play them, anyway.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(07-21-2009, 11:20 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: You need to own the games to be able to play them, anyway.

I do but some of 'em werent in playable condition xD
(07-21-2009, 11:42 PM)Consus Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 11:20 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: You need to own the games to be able to play them, anyway.

Then you'd have to buy them again =/

Very few countries allow for downloading of software, even if you already own it.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(07-22-2009, 12:04 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 11:42 PM)Consus Wrote:

Then you'd have to buy them again =/

Very few countries allow for downloading of software, even if you already own it.

ya thats what I wanted to avoid but i guess theres no choice xP