Help to possible fix lag?
Question 
First of all: I'M NEW HERE, I DON'T KNOW IF I'M POSTING IN THE RIGHT SECTION.

I wan't a little help with some graphics configs... I've been trying to load my Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix, but the dvd is too much scratched... :\ btw, it runs good in the console, it crash only sometimes. Than, I tried to run it here, in my pc, but it's lagging too much, and some textures miss sometimes. Here, my system configs:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T (3.30 GHz x6)
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: GeForce 9500 GT 1 GB (I know, it isn't good! I'm going to change it in a few months DSmile

I think this is the necessary info.

What have I already do in graphic configs: nothing. I don't know anything about "How to setup graphics configs" so I decided to let it as it was. That's it... If you want some screenshots I can take it too. Just say the word! Thank you all Smile and sorry my bad english...

Sponsored links

Well, you are in the right area. Smile

This game is known to be troublesome, especially for a Phenom II with only 3.3 ghz. You only use 2, maybe 3 cores at most with pcsx2. I suspect that you have both a cpu and gpu problem. So try this...

Try to overclock your cpu as high as it will reasonably go. In the BIOS, disable "Cool n' Quiet." If you are unable to overclock, then no worries. It is important to know your cpu speed when doing the test.

Since everything is default settings, run the game and note the EE and GS% at the top of the screen and fps during the slowdowns.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

As mentioned, it's certainly one of the harder to emulate titles. Make sure you're playing the game from ISO instead of straight from the DVD. If you are still using the disc, dump it with imgburn (it's free, just google it) so it plays from your hard drive instead.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Okay... I'll be trying it soon (when I get a time ^^) and yes, I was trying to play straight from the DVD! Thank you all for the answers (: