Help wanted - HL, GTA: LCS and GTA: VCS
Please provide any valuable insight whether it is possible to run any of these games (Half-Life, GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories) with reasonable FPS ( 25 +), none/almost none slow sound issues and none/almost none rendering issues (somewhat able to see behind models and brushes).

My specs are:

Windows XP SP3;
Direct X 9c

RAM: 1536 MB;
CPU: Intel - Pentium 4, 2.4 GHZ;
Video Card: ATI Radeon 9600;
Sound Card: on board - Realtek AC97 Audio

And could you tell me how exactly is the mouse configure to work in Half-Life and if at all possible in VCS and LCS.

Posts from people who have actually solved these problems will be appreciated.

Please be specific and exact in your hopefully detailed replies.

Thank you!

Sponsored links

Half-Life should run Ok but you can forget about GTA vice/liberty stories, they need a very powerful CPU and you have a weak one that won't run most of PS2 games at even close to playable speeds (you'd basically need a new PC for the GTA games and even then you may struggle).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(12-12-2010, 08:21 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Half-Life should run Ok but you can forget about GTA vice/liberty stories, they need a very powerful CPU and you have a weak one that won't run most of PS2 games at even close to playable speeds (you'd basically need a new PC for the GTA games and even then you may struggle).

What is required on my end for Half-Life to run just fine, because it runs as bad as the GTA games, which is extremely slow.

And what would be the attributes of the processor capable of running the GTA games I asked for?
Core 2 duo/quad @4ghz+, core i3/5/7 running at least at 3.6GHz I guess.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64