Help with 3D Ripper DX
(If i posted in wrong section, please do not lock it, but move it.) Hello, i want to rip a car from Burnout Revenge, Stuntman: Ignition and Stuntman. For Burnout Revenge and ST Ignition i tried to use TexMod, but didn't work. My last hope is with 3D Ripper DX, when i click "Launch", PCSX2 starts properly, but when i select to boot the game (fast) i get an error saying the GS plugin is failed to load. When i click cancel, it says that PCSX2 will be incomporative, and then i can't start any game or do anything with it until i close it. Without 3D ripper the program and games start and play properly (but a lot of lag). Do i need any special GS Plugin that is compatible with 3D Ripper DX?

Sponsored links

(04-08-2015, 11:51 AM)DJThanos Wrote: (If i posted in wrong section, please do not lock it, but move it.) Hello, i want to rip a car from Burnout Revenge, Stuntman: Ignition and Stuntman. For Burnout Revenge and ST Ignition i tried to use TexMod, but didn't work. My last hope is with 3D Ripper DX, when i click "Launch", PCSX2 starts properly, but when i select to boot the game (fast) i get an error saying the GS plugin is failed to load. When i click cancel, it says that PCSX2 will be incomporative, and then i can't start any game or do anything with it until i close it. Without 3D ripper the program and games start and play properly (but a lot of lag). Do i need any special GS Plugin that is compatible with 3D Ripper DX?

Try using DirectX 9 instead of 10 or 11. That or get someone who can read the raw GS data and take it from there.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
But i always used DX9
(04-08-2015, 02:51 PM)DJThanos Wrote: But i always used DX9

Uh yeah uh try an older version of PCSX2, maybe 0.9.8?
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
I tried once with 0.9.8. ST Ignition was lagging EVEN worse then the 1.2.8. Only the sounds were going normal a bit and it showed 28 fps on the top, but ingame screen was 1 fps, or worse.
Try choosing different Instruction sets and test them one by one.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction