Help with Crashing
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum and it's good to be here. I am having a problem with the emulator. I am playing KH2 FM using the emulator and it keeps crashing after I finish Halloween Town for the second time and before I can depart to Twilight Town before I enter the World that Never Was. My screen glitches up, static comes up, and and it shuts my entire computer down. The rest of the game runs fine. All of the other worlds run great, I have zero problems except for when I leave Halloween Town for the second time after beating the experiment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This had to happen as soon as the game started to get really good.Laugh

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
  • The emulog.txt from PCSX2/logs/ or My Documents/PCSX2/logs

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Here is everything:

Specs-
CPU: Intel ® Core i3 CPU 530@ 2.93 GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics Core i3

Version of PCSX2: PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350)

All settings are default

I'm trying to play Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix from an ISO file

I attached the logs. Thank you!

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 156,45 KB / Downloads: 210)
Is that emulog right after a crash?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I believe so, but I'm not sure though. I disabled speedhacks and it seems to have resolved the problem. The game is running smooth again. If it happens again, I'll let you know. Thank you so much for your time and patience!
You said all settings were default Tongue2

That implies no speedhacks. Speedhacks can often cause problems, so first thing to check is turn them off.
(01-17-2014, 05:18 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You said all settings were default Tongue2

That implies no speedhacks. Speedhacks can often cause problems, so first thing to check is turn them off.

I know. My mistake.Laugh Although I am very familiar with computers and operating systems, I am still a newb when it comes to emulators. Haha.