Help with Dragonball Z tenkaichi 3
It starts out fine, then when I get to the fighting mode the enviroment flashes black in/out the whole time. I am using the Pcsx2 0.9.8.
Also In just the home mode of the ps2 it constantly shakes up and down a bit ad its eye irritating and it did it on the beginning of Hack Quarentine as well. Any help is much appreciated thanks.

Sponsored links

ummmmmm.... skipdraw to 0 iirc.... or was it 1....

you need to modify the ini directly to change it or add allowhacks=1 to it the ini so the skipdraw config appears in gsdx.

tbh.... given these settings can fix certain games they should be exposed by default
I thought the problem was solved a long time ago.Are you using the PAL version. Still Software mode or DirectX10/ 11 should solve the problem.Set Skipdraw to 1 and tick Offset Hack too.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
if problem still occur you may need to use GSdx 0.1.4.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(05-20-2011, 08:56 AM)recoder Wrote: I thought the problem was solved a long time ago.Are you using the PAL version. Still Software mode or DirectX10/ 11 should solve the problem.Set Skipdraw to 1 and tick Offset Hack too.

Hi! How can I set skipdraw and offset hack?
My PC: i5-3570K, 8 Gb DDR3, GTX295, Windows 7 Home Premium 64.
It's in the configuration guide.

In the â—¦Graphics plugin configuration, then scroll down to the Hacks subsection.

@ speedy1632:

You should post screen shots of your configs.
(05-20-2011, 09:54 AM)Rezard Wrote: It's in the configuration guide.

In the â—¦Graphics plugin configuration, then scroll down to the Hacks subsection.

@ speedy1632:

You should post screen shots of your configs.

EDIT: Now I understand how to enable these hacks, but don't work. The best choice is to use GSdx 0.1.4
overwrite your gsdx.ini with this and you'll get hacks
http://www.mediafire.com/?dk624rdukmm1g4k
i can't attach here for some reason
(05-20-2011, 12:09 PM)orchlon Wrote: overwrite your gsdx.ini with this and you'll get hacks
http://www.mediafire.com/?dk624rdukmm1g4k
i can't attach here for some reason

Thank you, as I said in previous post, now I know how to enable hacks, but them aren't useful.
Skipdraw is the single more difficult hack to use, that is because it remove an entire layer from the frame. If it was, let's say the whole HUD, it would be immediately perceivable.

Suggestion to use skipdraw need to be very specific (with the number clearly defined) and "game directed", it's never a general hint. One example where it's use is positive is setting it to 3 to remove those annoying vertical black lines on the 3D sprites ON Xenosaga ep1... but would be an invalid hint to another game. The same goes for the video cutscenes on Xenosaga 3, where setting skip draw to 4 remove the graphics glitches on hardware mode.

PS Edit: Anyway it's the kind of hack unreliable in between emulator's builds, what works on certain version may not be valid in another version of the emulator or introduce more problems than solve them.
Imagination is where we are truly real