Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Kingdom Hearts: FM - PCSX2 0.9.7
Hey there, 1st post here.
I did try and search 1st and I did find some useful info, but I was hoping to make a thread so I could get better responses.
Im quite new to pcsx2 so id appreciate any help.

So I been trying to play KH2:FM but the game isnt running that well. Audio lags alot, game play is somewhat ok I guess although still a bit slow,but I havent gotten into fights, and the FMV scenes are hella laggy(that must be normal).

Spec wise this is what I göt:
Pentium Dual core 2.50Ghz
NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT

and my settings are here:
[Image: settingst.jpg]

Thank you.

Sponsored links

Looks like you're already using the fastest (and less compatible settings) you could, so not much else you can do. You should try setting the EECyclerate hack to 1 but that's it. Also set round modes to chop/zero since having them to nearest isn't a speed boost (or a very minimal one) and will cause problems (unlike clamping which goes from less compatible and fastest to most compatible and slowest in order)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
for some cards direct3d 9 is a little faster, try it, also kingdom hearts tends to get a little something from super vu also!
also play a little more with the speedhacks (disabling some, enabling others, try them one by one and the less you use the better)

last use the new 0.9.7 beta
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest