Help with Manhunt 2
Hi, im new to the forums but have been using pcsx2 for years now, my problem is manhunt 2 is not playable at all, it stutters in the menu at a constant 0.7 fps, is there anything i can do to make it at least playable?

my system is:
core2Duo E8400 3.2ghz
4gb Ram
9800 gx2
vista

Sponsored links

(04-09-2009, 11:52 AM)GrimyGhost Wrote: Hi, im new to the forums but have been using pcsx2 for years now, my problem is manhunt 2 is not playable at all, it stutters in the menu at a constant 0.7 fps, is there anything i can do to make it at least playable?

my system is:
core2Duo E8400 3.2ghz
4gb Ram
9800 gx2
vista

Listed as "Ingame" status here. Thus it doesn't mean "playable".
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
so no way of playing yet? such a shame, it took like a week to find this game in stores, o well, any chance it will be playable in the near future?
there was a guy on here that said its playable??? in the "Post your PCSX2 0.9.6 or newer screenshots/videos here! " forum
Quote:there was a guy on here that said its playable??? in the "Post your PCSX2 0.9.6 or newer screenshots/videos here! " forum
you should then ask him how he got it working, shouldn't you ?
do you not fink i tried that? he hasnt replyed, and to be honest it sounds to good to be true.
its crazy how my pc can play crysis on very high dx10 but not emulate a damn ps2.
Quote:its crazy how my pc can play crysis on very high dx10 but not emulate a damn ps2.

I don't really understand what link you can find between pc games and emulation...

Anyways, you can still play it on your PS2 until one day, maybe, it works through the emulator. So, you didn't lose everything when buying that game after all :d
yeh, shame i dont own a ps2, lol.... o the pain, guess ill just have to wait, i had it on wii but sold my wii.
Quote:yeh, shame i dont own a ps2, lol

Well shame you are asking for support here, then. Read the forum rules
lol, what a friendly bunch of people, so glad i joined....
that friendly bunch of people just bother reading the forum rules before posting.

You don't own a PS2 ? Where did you find your bios, then ?