Help with Persona 4 o3o
all of them except GS section , GS window section and Game fixes section in emulation settings. and, also post the gsdx plugin settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Those errors appeared when opening the plugins and Bios options

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just to show you, when an NPC talks, instant 9-11 fps, when no NPC is talking or moving 60+ frames, and wwhen I turned frame limiting off, it when to over 300+ fps, but the NPC problem stayed the same it stayed at 9-11 fps

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

why are you using zeroGS ? select GSDX AVX in GS tab at plugin selector settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Honestly the reason I put it like that was for some reason it kept crashing saying that ELF didn't have a path and I looked that up and told me to change that setting, in which case I did and it started working, but now that I do it it seems to work near perfectly, now the music/NPC characters sometimes skips a little but it stays 60 fps, if you have a solution for that i would be most grateful ~<3 Thank you Laugh
You have some very old gs-dll's in your plugin folder. It could be that you are using old unsupported broken dll's. Maybe you can download the latest development/portable build and have a fresh start.

Other than that: Do you have vu cycle stealing in speedhacks enabled? maybe you can screenshot the speedhacks tab.
Gsdx might crash if, you haven't installed directX. try installing the redistributable version from here.
- Refraction
I will try that when I get home, although im not sure how I would get an older version, I believe that I downloaded the most recent version of I from the website. It's not a huge problem it now seems to me it's not the music or NPC but rather it's that every 3-4 seconds there's a small skip
As I said it can be vu cycle stealing. Or the dvd read access... or hdd read access if you have an old hdd... or thermal throttling... or power saving throttling...
We need a bit more input.
Well I am unclear as to how to find any of that information due to me being fairly new to PCSX2, I know nothing about thermal throttling or power saving throttling or the read access you are talking about.