Help with Xenosaga Please!
I can't get Xenosaga 1 to boot up at all. When I use an iso image it causes pcsx2 to freeze up. When I boot from disc on full boot the game never shows up in the PS2 browser, the fast boot from disc shows this in the running bios along with ~60fps of black screen:

Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
* CDVD: Opening drive '\\.\G:'...
* CDVD: IO thread started...
* CDVD: Disk Type: No Disc
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
McdSlot 0: C:\Users\Donho\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd001.ps2
McdSlot 1: C:\Users\Donho\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd002.ps2
Plugins opened successfully.
EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset
Bios Found: USA v01.60(07/02/2002) Console
BIOS rom1 module not found, skipping...
BIOS rom2 module not found, skipping...
BIOS erom module not found, skipping...
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_204.69;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.0
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_204.69;1) Game CRC = 0x6D1276AB, EntryPoint = 0x00200008
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_204.69;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.0
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
(EE pc:80005560) TLB Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
(EE pc:80005560) TLB Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
(EE pc:8000558C) TLB Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
(EE pc:00000004) TLB Miss, addr=0x70025d4b [store]
(EE pc:800002BC) TLB Miss, addr=0x7ff34c00 [load]
(EE pc:800002BC) TLB Miss, addr=0x60114d00 [load]
(EE pc:8000032C) TLB Miss, addr=0x7fc14d00 [load]
(EE pc:800002BC) TLB Miss, addr=0x7f014d00 [load]
(EE pc:800002BC) TLB Miss, addr=0x40014d00 [load]

Key PC Components:

Intel Core i3-3220 Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 55W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500

ASUS EAH5670/DI/1GD5 Radeon HD 5670 (Redwood) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

If there is anyone who can help I would be very grateful. Or if you need more info to help let me know. Thanks!

Sponsored links

U selected No disc in cd/dvd tab
Select plugin in cd/dvd tab if u want to play from u'r disc
Select iso in cd/dvd tab if u want to play from iso Smile
Is ur drivers are uptodate.....ok use latest svn release or stable release....rip ur iso with imgburn
(06-27-2013, 01:09 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Is ur drivers are uptodate.....ok use latest svn release or stable release....rip ur iso with imgburn

see his emulog & my above post Thanks Smile
(06-27-2013, 01:18 PM)Preet Wrote: see his emulog & my above post Thanks Smile

ohh thanks to correct me is saw the line 'tlb miss' which mainly comes in a bad rip.....thanks.
(06-27-2013, 01:07 PM)Preet Wrote: U selected No disc in cd/dvd tab
Select plugin in cd/dvd tab if u want to play from u'r disc
Select iso in cd/dvd tab if u want to play from iso Smile

No he didn't. Read the log again.

----------------------

Those errors are likely due to the DVD being scratched a bit too badly. You should try converting it to an .iso using ImgBurn or Daemon Tools and see if it runs any better afterwards.
Yep, bad rip or the original is already scratched or dirty. You may need to clean the disk up before attempting creating a new ISO.

Another common cause for TLB miss is wrong cheat codes, disable cheats till solving the problem. If you have some active cheats, I mean.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(06-27-2013, 01:26 PM)Coornio Wrote: No he didn't. Read the log again.

----------------------

Those errors are likely due to the DVD being scratched a bit too badly. You should try converting it to an .iso using ImgBurn or Daemon Tools and see if it runs any better afterwards.

haha dude he selected no disc read log properly from start to end
that's why he going to ps2 bios screen & if it's bad image or whatever game should start somehow.don't u think ?
(06-27-2013, 01:30 PM)Preet Wrote: haha dude he selected no disc read log properly from start to end
that's why he going to ps2 bios screen & if it's bad image or whatever game should start somehow.don't u think ?

Opening CDVD
* CDVD: Opening drive '\\.\G:'...
* CDVD: IO thread started...
* CDVD: Disk Type: No Disc

The first CDVD message means that he's using the plugin to look in his computer's CDVD unit for any discs. The fact that it says "No Disc" for Disk Type is the problem.

Read better next time Tongue
Let's put it straight because has and had been cause of many problems.

If going to use ISO make sure "Iso" (and not Plugin) is active, you must select the game's ISO from the "Iso Selector" and then "Browse" under the CDVD menu. Make sure no actual disk is mounted in the DVD tray or virtual drives in this case.

If wanting to use the original DVD (for whatever reason), make sure "Plugin" is selected and the disk is mounted in the correct device (as reported in the drive letter, or configure the plugin to use the wanted drive).

Finally, "No disk" means what it says, no game will be played at all independent of correctly selected or mounted. It's useful if trying to start the BIOS, to format cards for example.

The first method, using the internal ISO reader is preferred most of times.
Imagination is where we are truly real