Help with Zatch Bell Mamodo Fury
Hi Guys,
I have this game from zatch bell and I tried emulationg it on pcsx2 (0.9.6, tried 0.9.7 beta also), but it returns DMA errors, I've searched and only found about the guy who downloaded the game and so, wasn't given any help, so I was wondering could you help me solve it, if there is a solution?
I tried to fix it using a pcsx2 playground plugins and bios I found at the internet, but it just changed the error code.

Thanks ppl and sorry for my bad english if any.

Sponsored links

(12-15-2009, 06:14 AM)Hazek Wrote: Hi Guys,
I have this game from zatch bell and I tried emulationg it on pcsx2 (0.9.6, tried 0.9.7 beta also), but it returns DMA errors, I've searched and only found about the guy who downloaded the game and so, wasn't given any help, so I was wondering could you help me solve it, if there is a solution?
I tried to fix it using a pcsx2 playground plugins and bios I found at the internet, but it just changed the error code.

What are you settings? Are you using any speedhacks? If you are, turn them off and try it then.
My PC specs:

The plugins I'm using(they're all on default):

Also, the error code is:
Quote:ZeroGS: Set game options: 0x00400000
*PCSX2*: DMA error: 02000000
V1f1 Tag BUSERR
# DMAC<15> Handler does not exist.
I tried without the speed hacks and the error was the same
(12-15-2009, 06:42 AM)Hazek Wrote: My PC specs:

The plugins I'm using(they're all on default):

Also, the error code is:
Quote:ZeroGS: Set game options: 0x00400000
*PCSX2*: DMA error: 02000000
V1f1 Tag BUSERR
# DMAC<15> Handler does not exist.
I tried without the speed hacks and the error was the same

DMA is direct memory access if i am not mistaken. Looking at the error. this is just an estimated guess, but its possibly your video plugin(since it mentions "ZeroGS" in the error), have you tried with GSDX yet?
I tried all the video plugins I had and all that changed was the first line (the one referring to ZeroGS) disappearing and the error continuing the same.
I really have no clue then. I don't know the emulator as well as others on here, so my knowledge of helping you can't extend very far. Maybe the game just plain doesn't work on PCSX2. The emulator is still a beta so there are still some kinks left in it to work out. No emulator in existence can claim 100% compatibility with everything. Best just to wait it out and see what is done in the future or perhaps maybe one of the more knowledgeable people would know the solution to your problem.
Thanks for the help anyway ^^
I saw some people saying it doesn't works but maybe someone made a patch or something to fix it, or maybe in some other emulator it woks (aside the fact that pcsx2 was the only one I used that worked for other games).
(12-15-2009, 06:14 AM)Hazek Wrote: Hi Guys,

As our rules state we wont offer any further support. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64