Help with Zone of the Enders 2
I need help too. When ever I play versus mode or the main story it is slow or crash the game making it unplayable. Cutscenes just after ken arives slows and freeze the game. In versus mode it gets really slow and or freezes the entire computer or crash the emulator. However it can run the graphics. Also all of Jehuty's projectiles, Lasers, blast shots and burst balls are invisible. They fuction like the in the game its just that you can't see them.

Here is my plugins.

Graphics: GSdx 1873 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15
Sound: SPU2-X 1.2.0
Controller both: Lilypad 0.0.9
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.4.0
Usb: USBnull Driver 0.6.0
Firewire: FWnull Driver 0.5.0
Bios: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

Settings
Graphics
Resolution: 1280x1024 75Hz
Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)
Interlacing: None
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
D3D Interlaal res: 1024, 1024
Advance Options
Round Mode: Chop Zero
Clamp Mode: None, Flush to Zero, Denormals are Zero

CPU
CPU Vendor: AuthenticAMD
Family: AMD Athlog™64 X2 Dual Core.
CPU Speed: 2186 MHZ
Features: MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3
EERec and VU Recompilers are checked, Muilti Threaded Mode is checked
Frame Limiting: Normal

Speed Hacks
Use x2 Cycle Rate
INTC Sync Hack
Enable IOP x2 Cycle Rate
WaitCycles Sync Hack

Sponsored links

Anyone?
I dont have the game so I cant offer much insight. However you should change to Dx10 in gsdx, dx11 is pretty much the same as dx10 right now just much more buggy. Also you did not mention your pcsx2 version. If its not the latest beta I suggest you try it.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(02-26-2010, 01:03 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: I dont have the game so I cant offer much insight. However you should change to Dx10 in gsdx, dx11 is pretty much the same as dx10 right now just much more buggy. Also you did not mention your pcsx2 version. If its not the latest beta I suggest you try it.

My pcsx2 version is pcsx2 0.9.6. Also I just changed dx11 into dx10 and still no difference.
Well then you should try the latest beta that will hopefully fix your problem. And keep your setting on dx10 it will just save you problems down the line.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
I haven't really started playing the game yet, but when I tested it , I didn't have any crash, well at least the first 5-10 mins. Since you have all the speed hacks on, you should try again without any speed hacks.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
(02-26-2010, 03:41 AM)CKL Wrote: I haven't really started playing the game yet, but when I tested it , I didn't have any crash, well at least the first 5-10 mins. Since you have all the speed hacks on, you should try again without any speed hacks.

Ijust toie without any speed hacks it has the same slow speed. The game doesn't until few 6 or more minutes into the game.
Well, I 've just remade the iso and tried a little bit more. I got the invisible lasers in hardware mode but not software mode. Also, the game seems to be quite gpu demanding. With a 9600gt, I got the gpu max out 99% most of the time, so your onboard video card is not going to get you anywhere. The compatibility list suggests the game is playable, so if you can take the slow speed in software mode, you will probably be able to play through the game. The game in high resolution looks really nice. Perhaps and hopefully, the next beta will fix the invisible problem, but even so, you still need to a better video card to get better speed.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
(02-26-2010, 08:29 AM)CKL Wrote: Well, I 've just remade the iso and tried a little bit more. I got the invisible lasers in hardware mode but not software mode. Also, the game seems to be quite gpu demanding. With a 9600gt, I got the gpu max out 99% most of the time, so your onboard video card is not going to get you anywhere. The compatibility list suggests the game is playable, so if you can take the slow speed in software mode, you will probably be able to play through the game. The game in high resolution looks really nice. Perhaps and hopefully, the next beta will fix the invisible problem, but even so, you still need to a better video card to get better speed.

You're right though. I tired software and the entire game can play just fine, its just that its ultra supoer slow.