Help with configs for the controller
I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts Final Remix 1 and I've been having this problem with the right analog stick where it was your camera movement in the actual console game. When I configured it for the analog movement in the PCXS2, the only actions it gave me were similar to the D-Pad for when you select a command (attack, magic, ect), so can this be fixed or is this a common problem found in the way it's configed?

Sponsored links

So... you have a game controller or keyboard? What controller plugin? What settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
the right stick was camera in 2, in 1 it is the menu (or at least for me it is, but I don't have FM)
I'm using a PS2 controller, the controller plug in is LilyPad svn 0.10.0 (r2930), settings are in Pad 1 and the commands that my right analog gave are " Z Rotation +, Z Rotation -, Z Axis +, Z Axis - " to me nothing seems wrong but for some reason it doesn't work. It just goes up and down on the menu and not move my camera angle.
uhm... make sure the "analog" button in the controller is turned on/enabled I guess.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
sadly... it is T_T
bump it up
can anyone help me? do I have to make it a dual bind or w.e?
in KH1 the RIGHT analog stick does nothing