Help with game
Hi i have downloaded final fantasy x-2 (i have the game but it's locked up with my ps2 and i'm bored of searching 4 it) so i play the game and everything's ok except from the language! The game is in German and i can't change that. Any help would be appreciated, i have searched on my own but i couldn't understand how to fix this!

Sponsored links

Sorry, because you downloaded the game instead of using your own we can offer you no support as by the rules you agreed to when you registered and posted here.
[Image: 2748844.png]
whats wrong in downloading a game if you own legal rights to use it, because you boght it before? What if my old game breake and i dont have any copy? Isint this "anti piracy" on this forum bit extreme? It lacks common sense... Sorry but OP isint a pirate... Especialy when in most civilised countries law predicts situations like this and says its perfectly legal. ( the only reason im not offering support to op is because im scared of ban )
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
You don't like it, don't agree to the forum rules and don't join. We've been over this here before.
As Koji said, this violates rule #1 of this forum, so no further support will be given to you.
Thread closed and warning issued.
[Image: newsig.jpg]