Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with my Laptop?
I've just downloaded PCSX2 and have tried getting Final Fantasy X running smoothly while still have good graphics, so far I can't get it to.

Here are my Laptops Specifications:

Intel Core i7 720 (1.6)
8gb RAM
GPU GT330M
500gb HDD
BluRay Drive.

Has anyone get any advice or a config that would work well for my specs? any help will be appreciated.

Sponsored links

probably your settings cause i think you can run ff x in that pc. start by posting screen shots of your settings. and also what version you are using.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Heres a screenshot of what plugins I am currently using and what settings my plugin are set too.
[Image: screenshotdk.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
use d3d 10 hardware and have the native ps2 resolution ticked. also use lilypad plugin, its allot better in many things, and also use linuz iso plugin or the iso loader of the emulator to load your game images (ofc you must first create them from the original game disc using an application like imgburn).

after all these you should post the other settings also Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
That GPU can handle FFX at 1920x1200. You just have to use it! Setting GSdx to (Software) will rely on your CPU and not your GPU.