Help with running Yakuza
I've been trying a few tutorials to get this game to run at a reasonable pace for a while today but ended with hardly any luck. I'm sure it's because of the specs I have 

Processor: AMD A4-4300 APU Radeon  2.50Ghz
RAM: 4.00 GB 
System: Windows 10 64 bit

I'm not really that great with emulation the only game I was only able to run stably was Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix but that was years ago. I just got back into this cause I have no other means of playing the first two yakuza games but I'm pretty close to giving up Any help?

Sponsored links

(01-21-2016, 05:51 AM)mawb97 Wrote: I've been trying a few tutorials to get this game to run at a reasonable pace for a while today but ended with hardly any luck. I'm sure it's because of the specs I have 

Processor: AMD A4-4300 APU Radeon  2.50Ghz
RAM: 4.00 GB 
System: Windows 10 64 bit

I'm not really that great with emulation the only game I was only able to run stably was Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix but that was years ago. I just got back into this cause I have no other means of playing the first two yakuza games but I'm pretty close to giving up Any help?

Since this cpu has an STR barely over 1000, you won't get satisfying results with Yakuza whatever you do.
better play it on your real PS2 for now
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-21-2016, 07:25 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Since this cpu has an STR barely over 1000, you won't get satisfying results with Yakuza whatever you do.
better play it on your real PS2 for now
Well dang thanks for the answer anyways guess I'll just have to buy the HD collection