Help with settings
oh? then how does he get away with it, hm? I'm so sick and tired of trying to help people for him only to come right behind me and attack what I say like he's some kind of ***** god

Sponsored links

He didn't call you a "fucktard"

That's why.

If he did he woulda been warned too.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
*slow clap* so he can flame and troll all he wants cause he's got a mod in his back pocket. got it
(07-25-2015, 09:30 PM)Saiki Wrote: *slow clap* so he can flame and troll all he wants cause he's got a mod in his back pocket. got it

Yep.
Sorry, mate. Should have made you aware of this.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
well, so much for rules then huh? ***** this community, I come to be the good guy and get ***** on

keep me on a "tight leash" by keeping my warnings high and then let people attack and call me a complete loser so I can't defend anything or tell them off. Was I supposed to be a punching bag? Well, I'm done being that. Since things here are so corrupt, and mods show favoritism what's the point? Back in 2009 I thought I knew everything. Now I know better, I try to be a good guy but I'm only remembered for 2009, you don't want me here? Ban me and be over with it, or treat me how I am NOW, not then. and enforce the rules on EVERYONE not just some of them
Sorry. Can't help you on this....
I guess this is gonna be a ban...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I can say that this whole ordeal could have been avoided if our beloved Nobbsy wasn't trying to get a giggle out of someone by acting like a cynical old man. Saiki's guide is helpful, and OP as plenty other users possibly hasn't heard of it, which would make the pointing out a reasonable thing to do
(07-25-2015, 09:33 PM)Saiki Wrote: well, so much for rules then huh? ***** this community, I come to be the good guy and get ***** on

You aren't stupid, Saiki. And you know very well you were out of line.

Nobbs post was certainly not respectful, but it wasn't flaming. Normally I would have just told everyone to calm down, but by the time I saw the thread you were already outright flaming.

If you have an issue with my decision, feel free to contact Bositman.

For now, this thread is closed before it gets more toxic.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD