Help with speed issues
I've been having speed issues with NHL Hitz Pro and 2003. In Hitz pro, the game itself goes in slow-motion, while the play stoppages/faceoffs do not. For Hitz 2003, it is reversed. I was wondering if there was any way I could speed up the game and make it run normal. I'll post my specs here.

Toshiba Satellite P755 with Windows 7

Processor: Intel Core i7 2.2 ghz

Memory: 8 GB of RAM

DirectX: DirectX11

I have INTC Spin, mVU Flag, and Wait Loop detection on for Speed Hacks. For HW hacks I have Alpha and Half-Pixel Offset. I have a Skip Draw of 3. If you need any more info I'll be happy to put it down below Smile Thanks in advance guys! I just want to play my favorite hockey gameAngry

Sponsored links

- make sure pcsx2 uses your nvidia GpU instead of your Intel HD 3000 by creating a profile in nvidia control panel (or simply use latest pcsx2 svn to be able to select which adapter you're using)
- set your windows power plan to high performance and don't play on batteries. THis will avoid your CPU being clocked down.
- enable all recommended speed hacks, + ee cycle rate to 1 (as a start)
- pray !
It's possible your laptop isn't up to the par since your GPU is quite weak (the nvidia one), and that cpu isn't fanatstic either.
Your PS2 may still be your best bet for those games.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah my comp can't run it Sad Ah well, I guess I'll stick to PSX/N64 games Sad
you can try the settings in my sig if you want