Helped, thank you :)
I've downloaded the latest client (0.9.8), and I've opened it up past the first two configuration screens, but when I go to browse my folders for an iso, the iso's I KNOW are in those folders won't show up on the list to be loaded.

I have an iso I'd gotten off of the Fatal Frame game I own, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to load it on the PCSX2.

Any tips? I'm a first-timer at all this, I don't really know what I'm doing wrong here.

Edit: ok I was helped out. I'll read the tutorial on how to dump BIOs now.

Sponsored links

Can you take a screenshot of the load ISO window and one of a folder with ISOs in (for the last one, not viewed through PCSX2, just in a normal folder window).
Does the ISO Exist
just press "Configure" in the sub-menu of the cdvd plug-in Category it looks like in my 2 pictures below...there where you put those iso there.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(09-13-2011, 03:36 PM)tallbender Wrote: just press "Configure" in the sub-menu of the cdvd plug-in Category it looks like in my 2 pictures below...there where you put those iso there.

Oh I see, I did that, now I've just got to figure out how to dump the BIOs from my game onto my comp so the last bit will load. Thank you! Laugh
The BIOS isn't from the game, it's the PS2 BIOS. It's the part of the PS2's architecture that can't be legally distributed, so therefore PCSX2 isn't distributed with one. The BIOS is the operating system of the PS2, basically.
(09-13-2011, 03:39 PM)atrophyandroid Wrote: Oh I see, I did that, now I've just got to figure out how to dump the BIOs from my game onto my comp so the last bit will load. Thank you! Laugh

it's starts here
http://forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=84994

you need a mod chipped PS2,blank CD-rom for burning the LauncherELF+DumpMassELF and a flash drive at least 128MB and must be in FAT32.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
^ There should be like two winks after that last part lol