Hey, Could i get some help plz?
Hi people, I'm new here and new to the concept of PS2 Emulators so I would like to ask a couple of questions about it.

First one being do I actually need a PS2 to use this?, I have downloaded PCSX2 and I'm currently downloading Fight Night Round 3 [PS2] [NTSC], just to test it out I clicked Run CD/DVD and I got a messege saying file not found "Bios" so I went back to the guide and I found the BIOS Dumper v2.0 - BIN, but reading through instructions of use it said I need to connect my PS2 to the PC using certain methods (quote: Connect to your PS2 using Naplink, Ps2link or whatever method you like.), I dont actually have a PS2, I assumed the Emulator was a way to play these games on PC without the PS2, so info on that would be great, thanks.

Second thing I would like to ask is once I have my game downloaded (approx. 1 hour remaining) how would I go about loading it with PCSX2 it's an ISO image. Of course if I DO need a PS2 to play, than this question is redundant. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Sponsored links

Do not download a games. It`s piracy and breaking the forum rules.
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
Ok so pirated games wont work I'll stop that now, this means I would have to go buy the original disc, I dont have a problem doing that as long as I know it will work, it's been so long since I have played a boxing game, I would buy it in a shot.

So my question still stands, do I actually need a PS2 to play it?
(09-25-2009, 09:20 PM)reidman Wrote: So my question still stands, do I actually need a PS2 to play it?

Yes.
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
Then what is the point of this program?, because if I had a PS2 then I wouldnt need this program I could just play it on the console itself.
Yes, you need a ps2 to legally use its BIOS with pcsx2.
You also need to buy your games of course.

And here's a warning for not reading any of the rules, and having a double kill on your first post.
(09-25-2009, 09:29 PM)rama Wrote: Yes, you need a ps2 to legally use its BIOS with pcsx2.
You also need to buy your games of course.

And here's a warning for not reading any of the rules, and having a double kill on your first post.

Lol like it matters? if I need a ps2 its not likely im gonna be using this software anyway... so ban me for all I care.
Yeah, will do that. And stay away from emulation, we don't need your kind here.