Hey can anyone help me?
Im using psx 9.6 and i cant seem to get kingdom hearts to work..whenever i try to execute the game it just shows a blank box and at the title bar of the box it just shows fps and cpu% please help

Sponsored links

You're running an outdated version of the emulator.
Could you tell me where you got PCSX2, empty cloud?

0.9.6 seems to be a popular version in the not-so-legitimate market. Just testing to see if this is the case on this one. TPB has a torrent of it with 80 seeders.
(06-19-2012, 06:45 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Could you tell me where you got PCSX2, empty cloud?

0.9.6 seems to be a popular version in the not-so-legitimate market. Just testing to see if this is the case on this one. TPB has a torrent of it with 80 seeders.

This is called witch hunting and we will not tolerate it here. Asking questions like that to provoke someone on admitting to having downloaded some pirated version is pretty much against our forum behavior. Unless the user admits himself he has committed some act of piracy, we don't care where he got anything and we don't ask.

So next time simply tell him to download the 0.9.8 release from our website instead of trying to get him to admit to piracy to get his support revoked.
[Image: newsig.jpg]