Hey rama quick question
Hi. In one of the svn builds a while back, you made a note on the website in the build description that said "Preliminary progressive scan support". Can you tell me if this was implemented into the svn builds? I don't see an option to enable this anywhere. I'm assuming it's different from the de-interlacing method gabest uses in gdx correct? If it's not in the svn repository builds yet, can we expect to see it soon? Maybe in 1.0.0? How's progress coming along?

Sponsored links

it was implemented for titles which supported both progressive and interlaced via a selection at game startup

the only game i've seen this in so far in my handful of games was Street fighter anthology. The changes fixed the major lag when in progressive output.
how about tri-ace's title?
Well it fixed the stuttering/sound cutting out in movies of tri-ace titles when running progressive scan.
It's not an option but auto detected.
The preliminary part was for the fact that the timings aren't known 100% and that the bit flags that enabled this mode haven't all been figured out.

All in all it works with the games that I know of that support any kind of p scan modes.
(07-10-2012, 02:51 PM)dralor Wrote: Well it fixed the stuttering/sound cutting out in movies of tri-ace titles when running progressive scan.

Interesting.
OK thanks Smile
a list of titles that support widescreen and 1080i
480p and how to enable it is also listed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pla...HD_support
Good lookin' Squall.