Hi I need help on something.
I don't know if this is the right section of the forums, but i have a problem that i can't figure out how to fix. Everytime i run a game it says emulation state is reset. Could someone help me fix this problem?

Sponsored links

Game? PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Screenshots of the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-05-2010, 08:10 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Game? PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Screenshots of the problem?
Well, this is how it goes when i press run CD/DVD it stays white. But when I press execute it says sony computer entertainment and then after that it goes white again. So it does not have to do with my PC. Maybe with the ISO? No because i have tried several isos and still doesn't work maybe it has something to do with the options.
What do you mean by ROM?
Please tell us the things that Shadow Lady asked for because you may not think it'll help, but it's important for us to know so we can understand what the reason behind this problem is.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
(03-05-2010, 01:38 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote: What do you mean by ROM?
Please tell us the things that Shadow Lady asked for because you may not think it'll help, but it's important for us to know so we can understand what the reason behind this problem is.

I have a windows 7 home premium x64.

Idk how to find the rest...Glare
Oh and also on top of when it says emulation is reset it says isoreadblock and the numbers keep going up on the black screen that says words..
Hmmm..... Is it because the ISOs i download take really fast? idk... i'm stuck here. I just want to play KH 1 and 2 and be happy. this is what goes wrong: I download the iso for KH and then select it then press run and it just says pscx2 has stopped working or emulation state is reset.
Quote:Is it because the ISOs i download take really fast?
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]