Hi there, drop of framerates on vibration [SOLVED / Explained]
(09-24-2013, 11:07 PM)NarooN Wrote: I recommend this one.

It's the one I use now, I don't bother with Lilypad anymore (even though I had no problems with it before.) This plugin automaps the buttons without me having to go in and re-do them every time I download a new SVN or anything. Pretty awesome.

Hummm, it appears to work only with wireless controller, like ps3 or xbox 360, but is just a simple direct input for an usb controller, and the instalation process is a bit complicated, which type of controller do you use? vibration works properly?

Sponsored links

I use one of my DualShock 3's, and I have it connected via USB (don't have any bluetooth dongles or anything on my PC). And yep, vibration works fine. Main reason I switched to this PAD plugin is because I was originally using Motioninjoy drivers for my DualShock 3, and got fed up with how annoying it was to use (had to launch a program every time I connected the pad, and the utility itself only worked while connected to the internet unless you downloaded an offline version, also the utility itself had tons of ad spam, as well as the drivers themselves crapping out at random sometimes) so I switched to this one. Vibration was also hell to get working with motioninjoy since I'm on Win 7 64bit. Using these drivers, everything just worked right off the bat. Wink
(09-25-2013, 02:29 AM)NarooN Wrote: I use one of my DualShock 3's, and I have it connected via USB (don't have any bluetooth dongles or anything on my PC). And yep, vibration works fine. Main reason I switched to this PAD plugin is because I was originally using Motioninjoy drivers for my DualShock 3, and got fed up with how annoying it was to use (had to launch a program every time I connected the pad, and the utility itself only worked while connected to the internet unless you downloaded an offline version, also the utility itself had tons of ad spam, as well as the drivers themselves crapping out at random sometimes) so I switched to this one. Vibration was also hell to get working with motioninjoy since I'm on Win 7 64bit. Using these drivers, everything just worked right off the bat. Wink

:o interesting, will test it with my controller and will give my results, thanks you Smile
Installed the plugin, nothing happened, is just the same :/
Okay people Laugh problem solved, I'll write the (stooooopid) solution for documentation.

The problem was the driver, one get used to install only the lastest version of them, but for this case was not the proper one, so here it goes, remember, this one is for Maxfire Blaze 3 controller:

go to the download page HERE!! and watch for the next image.

[Image: 25-09-10.png]

I installed the last version for x64 based on the date, but when if even tells that windows seven is supported, the best one for PCSX2 is the Win 7 x64, here are the file's properties:

[Image: 25-09-11.png]

So now, perfect vibration, perfect FPS Laugh

Thanks for all the responses and recomendations, good luck!!