Hi there, patch question.
The dump is normal to have a different CRC, since the CRC is calculated from the image file you run
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Let me get Substance up and running and see if I can get past the bios. Then we can start over and get it right. Sorry about that.
Ok for substance heres what I have:
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_205.54;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_205.54;1) Game CRC = 0xC539049D, EntryPoint = 0x00100010
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_205.54;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC

Thats what it gave me.
And yeah I got substance to finally work. Laugh
Please stop double, then triple posting. Edit your post and add to it. Secondly, can you try the cheats I gave you?
Sorry for the double-triple posting, i'm kinda running on 0 sleep, hehe. And yes those codes for Substance work beautiful!! Are there any btw for all items?

Oh and thanks, and you need the CRC and such for MGS3 Subsistence now right?
I'm glad the codes work. Yes, I need both the CRC and game name for MGS3 (Because the game had multiple versions.)

I'm looking at the item cheats. Unfortunately, the cheats are specific to Raiden or Snake. I'll try writing them all into one patch file, but they might crash the game. In that case, I'll create two patch files or something...
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_213.59;1) Game CRC = 0x053D2239, EntryPoint = 0x00852A68 Thats for MGS3 Substinence

As far as MGS2, separate raiden and snake items would work just fine. Thanks again!
Okey dokey. I'll get cracking on those.
Thank you much!!