Hide main window while ingame?
Is there a way to hide the main PCSX2 window while ingame?

This window http://i.imgur.com/hzWqMY9.jpg

Sponsored links

Run with the command line option --nogui will do it. But you need to set up all your parameters from the command line if you do.

Another, less reliable way that works but may take a few tries is:

Run PCSX2 normally. Boot your game. Minimize with the button on PCSX2 main window (this will minimize all windows). Then from Windows taskbar, restore the GSdx window. Usually it works right away but sometimes it takes a few tries. Also you wanna disable the log (Misc -> Show Console (make sure it is unchecked)) for this method.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-10-2015, 05:57 AM)VelocityLP Wrote: Is there a way to hide the main PCSX2 window while ingame?

This window http://i.imgur.com/hzWqMY9.jpg

Why would you want to do that anyway?
For me,for some unknown reason while switching windows,I'll almost always click on the pcsx2 window rather than on the game window which will result in minimizing the game window and the pcsx2 window(if it's just staying in the background(not minimized)).

I created a thread about this but nothing yet.
(06-10-2015, 06:50 PM)vsub Wrote: For me,for some unknown reason while switching windows,I'll almost always click on the pcsx2 window rather than on the game window which will result in minimizing the game window and the pcsx2 window(if it's just staying in the background(not minimized)).

I created a thread about this but nothing yet.

For the benefit of anyone else who stumbles on this via a google search, you can manage your PS2 library with the Spectabis frontend, then right-click your game - game configuration - tick the box that says no graphical interface. Very useful stuff.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go