Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highschool of the DEAD
Ok, HOTD is the most epic anime I've seen this year. If you are not watching it yet, you need too!!!

We's got zoombies, ecchi, action, and romance. Total 9/12 episodes long. Atm, HD isn't available since it was quickly licensed right away. Its airing censored (very minor censoring that isn't ruining anything) so some blacked out scenes, and no exposed nipples.

All I can say is... Saeko is awesome Smile
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram

Sponsored links

Seems rather epic...

Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
The Breast Physics defy all logic xD

(waiting for the anime to finish itself before i watch it, but i have read the manga before they stopped scanlating it, and i loved every single bit of it)
Check my profile for System Specs (Updated).

My Youtube Channel: Dedicated to Anime, Gaming and Emulation.
(09-02-2010, 02:12 AM)Imbapally Wrote: The Breast Physics defy all logic xD

lol !!! Tongue
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(09-02-2010, 02:07 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Seems rather epic...

LOL, physics on boobs on that episode scared the heck out of me for sure. Of all the videos you posted xD

here ya go. epic slap scenes closer to end of video. btw, the voice actor for rei is.. amazing.

Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram
After Lucky ☆ Star and Clannad ~After Story~ im planning of watching it.Its time for a bit of horror cuz im usualy into comedy Tongue

[Image: wttao0.jpg]
i got an idea for a thread "Whats your favourite anime?" im a genius!
[Image: hsqtrq.jpg]
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
HotD started out with some promise... then they just went way way WAY over the top, then still expect you to feel emotionally connected to the characters... I can't do it. Maybe others can... but I certainly can not. No longer in my viewing rotation this season.

Ookami-san and her seven companions and Seitokai Yakuindomo are the two series I'm watching this season.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Ookami-san, now that one I'm watching ^^

Ookami-san, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin and Legend of the Legendary heroes is what I'm watching this season and ehr... I don't think there's any "horror" in highschool of the dead, seems way too silly.
(09-02-2010, 01:21 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Ookami-san, now that one I'm watching ^^

Ookami-san, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin and Legend of the Legendary heroes is what I'm watching this season and ehr... I don't think there's any "horror" in highschool of the dead, seems way too silly.

LOL, from looking at that video, I guess so xD

I love it though. Especially the action/fight scenes, comedy...and the kendo club girl is way too bad ass!!

Not really watching anything else.... Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin is decent, Asobi ni Iku yo is on hold for me till uncensored release, Amagami is pretty darn good and Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu. The rest that came out this season.... I don't like really.

edit - also, you won't know the meaning behind the video (slaps) unless you watched the series.
I've been following the manga since way before the show was announced. The show is being too silly and doesn't have any "horror" to it that I can tell, it's focusing too much on the fan service and fillers...

Right... forgot about Amagami SS... It's good but I don't like the current arc xD