Hii I'm new and i have some questions XD
Hii everyone, I'm new to the forum, and first of all I want to thank the creators of the pcsx2 emulator, because they just made my life complete XD (best emulator evaaar)
But well, let's go to the main point of this thread. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2, and it's working, but throughout the game, in some areas, or some battles, the emulator suddenly starts working really slow, and the audio gets choppy. Soo, my question is: does anyone have this problem? and do you know any way in which I can fix this? Thanks a lot!!

PD: I read that you need the information regarding the computer hardware, so here's mine:

Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
4Gb RAM

Sponsored links

Read the rules especially the third one:
•You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them.
Close this thread Moderators
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
(09-11-2010, 04:48 AM)Speedy42 Wrote: Read the rules especially the third one:
•You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them.
Close this thread Moderators

emm, I don't need the BIOS, and I don't need the game, nor asked for neither of them. Where did you read that?
General disscussion page
And Piracy aint supported here so please be careful next time..............
THis is in the global forum rules page by our beloved Bositman:
1.Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
(09-11-2010, 04:52 AM)Speedy42 Wrote: General disscussion page
1.Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

alright, then I'll modify my thread, thanks for the info
(09-11-2010, 04:52 AM)Speedy42 Wrote: General disscussion page
You should've quoted his first post. ;x
CPU: i7 930 @ 2.8GHz(Everyday)/3.6GHz(Gaming)/4.0GHz(Encoding)
GPU: Geforce GTX 480 @ 850MHz/1001MHz
Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
RAM: 2x3 6GB OCZ @ 1527MHz 8-8-8-24
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64