How To Disable Vibration On DualSense Controller
Hi, just started on PCSX2 and now I've got a problem that doesn't appear to be asked by anyone else yet according to my 5 minutes casual googling. My DualSense controller vibrates non stop while the game Swashbucklers Blue vs. Grey is actively running ie not being paused by PCSX2.

No other game that I tried does this, so I guess what I'm asking for is how do I turn off vibrations for the DualSense while I play this one single game. I've not been able to figure it out myself so any help would be appreciated. I'm using the latest nightly build 1.7.5670.

Sponsored links

Create a custom input profile without vibration, then change the profile to the custom one for the game under individual game properties.

The GUI gives you a hint how to do it when creating new input profiles.
(04-01-2024, 09:47 PM)MrWizard Wrote: Create a custom input profile without vibration, then change the profile to the custom one for the game under individual game properties.

The GUI gives you a hint how to do it when creating new input profiles.

Thanks! I have no idea why I didn't see it before but now I've set both the large and small motor vibrations to 0% (though I wouldn't have been able to guess that I have to set the game to use individual profiles) and it works fine now. Thanks again.