How To Do 2-Player? PS3 Controllers
Star 
Hey guys, first thread! I've been looking for the answer to this question in a while, but I couldn't find it anywhere!

How can I set up 2-player on pcsx2 using PS3 controllers? I have version 1.0.0. I have a two player game not four player. I want to play it with my brother but unfortunately we don't know how to do 2-player. I use Lilypad svn 0.11.0

We have two PS3 controllers, mine is already set to the computer; meaning it is fully synced with my computer. How can I setup my brothers controller so that we can do 2-player?

If anyone could tell me that'd be great, thank you guys! ^^

Sponsored links

(10-18-2013, 11:09 PM)gaiden012 Wrote: Hey guys, first thread! I've been looking for the answer to this question in a while, but I couldn't find it anywhere!

How can I set up 2-player on pcsx2 using PS3 controllers? I have version 1.0.0. I have a two player game not four player. I want to play it with my brother but unfortunately we don't know how to do 2-player. I use Lilypad svn 0.11.0

We have two PS3 controllers, mine is already set to the computer; meaning it is fully synced with my computer. How can I setup my brothers controller so that we can do 2-player?

If anyone could tell me that'd be great, thank you guys! ^^

Pad 1 and Pad 2 tabs in lilypad? Tongue
But can you explain how to do it?

(10-18-2013, 11:45 PM)Coornio Wrote: Pad 1 and Pad 2 tabs in lilypad? Tongue

(10-18-2013, 11:46 PM)gaiden012 Wrote: But can you explain how to do it?
(10-18-2013, 11:09 PM)gaiden012 Wrote: We have two PS3 controllers, mine is already set to the computer; meaning it is fully synced with my computer. How can I setup my brothers controller so that we can do 2-player?

I suppose you set up the controls for the first pad through lilypad, so simply change to Pad 2 tab and configure the second controller? Really, i don't understand what's confusing you.
Same as one player. Just set up the keys as the same in pad2 as you did in pad1
(10-18-2013, 11:50 PM)Coornio Wrote: I suppose you set up the controls for the first pad through lilypad, so simply change to Pad 2 tab and configure the second controller? Really, i don't understand what's confusing you.

Okay I'll try I just wanted to know from others before I did something and screwed something up but thank you

(10-18-2013, 11:50 PM)wyndnra1n Wrote: Same as one player. Just set up the keys as the same in pad2 as you did in pad1

Okay thank you ^^
It's pretty much impossible to screw up something through lilypad. Just save your profiles and you can always reload them if somethign you try doesnt work right