Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How about a spanish section in this forum
Im just asking if it will be possible to get a spanish section here,it will be great so i can help other spanish people that arent too good at english but they want to be part of this great community Tongue
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

They can PM you...

What about a french section ?

Oh, and a turkish section, too ? (many turkish users, here)

The list is endless, and that's why I don't think it'll be done.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3912.html
I don't know why spanish people feel so special they need a forum section of their own Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-30-2009, 08:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: They can PM you...

What about a french section ?

Oh, and a turkish section, too ? (many turkish users, here)

The list is endless, and that's why I don't think it'll be done.

its not so hard,its only making a thread for a couple of languages and thats it,you may want to choose a moderator for each ones as wellTongue
@ bostiman
i mean not only spanish,it will be great to do it so many more people can get to know this page and this emu too
What's the big deal of making a sticky thread to speak spanish, another one to speak french, etc..?
Yeah, my english sucks ._______.
Because it adds more layers to the forum and makes it more difficult to maintain and moderate.

Diego: Yes you can get a moderator for each forum, but again, more moderation means more things that can go wrong and more things that need to be kept track of.

If anyone seriously wants a foreign language forum, I don't think there would be any problem hosting your own then putting a link in your signature for it.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I have an idea! And it's very simple and no one has to moderate anything.
If we have a sticky post with a list of the names of different language speaking users it should be much easier to find help and support in our native language :B
Yeah, my english sucks ._______.
@ choloo
that will be great idea indeed
@ Koji
You just dont get it do you?,i dont mean a place for speaking spanish about anything,i mean a place to spanish speakers or others get support in his own language is that so difficult ot understand Tongue ??
Right, no moderation so nobody has to follow the rules? sounds awesome Tongue

If you want to help spanish or other language users wanting to try the emulator I'm sure there's plenty spanish forums or other language forums where you can help. BTW love how this started as a spanish only thread not multilanguage request xD
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@Shadow Lady
Actually he refers to making a sticky thread with the different usernames capabilities of speaking other languages rather than english.for example
>>Diegochiha: English speaker;Spanish speaker
So if anyone finds that and dont know much about english can say "well this guy knows my lang, he can help me",so he can send me a pm and i will help him thats all.i mean choolo`s point