How can I make ISO from my ps2 dvd? imgburn won't work
Id use this opportunity to burn the idovback to disc, just so you have a backup copy. Providing it copied correctly of course Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(05-19-2013, 11:17 PM)refraction Wrote: Id use this opportunity to burn the idovback to disc, just so you have a backup copy. Providing it copied correctly of course Tongue2

now I got confused, I think you mean copying the ISO back to disk Smile Still I believe he followed your recommendation and made imgburn ignore the errors.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-20-2013, 12:25 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: now I got confused, I think you mean copying the ISO back to disk Smile Still I believe he followed your recommendation and made imgburn ignore the errors.

possibly, i misread i guess Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

There are many many free programs out there to create image files. Another good one is Alcohol 52%.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
best one is alcohol 120% ps2 disc to iso or poweriso (best 2)

disc error if ur disc damage by scratch or unable read it
error sometime cause your gameplay hang and stuck

so i suggest you go buy cheap copy of your game or 2nd hand gameshop
(05-20-2013, 09:23 AM)knightt Wrote: best one is alcohol 120% ps2 disc to iso or poweriso (best 2)
since both are not free, I would stick with alcohol 52%
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Imgburn is still the best freeware Image maker, now that the OP can't make it with that program is strange though.
I think he solved his problem Smile
(05-20-2013, 10:43 AM)Preet Wrote: I think he solved his problem Smile

Well, yes... and no.

If is an unreadable DVD (at least partially), no software will resolve the problem. So, probably what was done was instruct imgburn to ignore errors.

This will allow to play the game till the point the failed part is attempted to read from the game and in this case he could just by and be luck the error is in a non critical sector or otherwise getting the game crashing.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-20-2013, 02:18 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Well, yes... and no.

If is an unreadable DVD (at least partially), no software will resolve the problem. So, probably what was done was instruct imgburn to ignore errors.

This will allow to play the game till the point the failed part is attempted to read from the game and in this case he could just by and be luck the error is in a non critical sector or otherwise getting the game crashing.

The majority of the "weight" (most of the size) of a game is in art, audio, and video assets, so there is a fairly good chance any errors will end up in there. Depending on said asset, it may not cause any real issue at all aside from missing/corrupted textures or a few lost keyframes in a video.

That said, there is obviously still a chance it could be on something critical and game breaking down the line. Only way to find out would be to play and see (or get someone with a known good copy and do a CRC or hash of all files on the disk)
[Image: 2748844.png]