Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I moitor the family's imac on my mac?
I currently own a Macbook and work on it up in my room with wireless. The family iMac is downstairs and is hardwired to the modem so we share the same network. I was wondering if there was any way to monitor what was happening on the downstairs computer from my room. Life would be nice if the keylogger can send me the reports. Thanks for the help. Also, free or purchased programs would be fine.

Sponsored links

(08-12-2010, 07:38 AM)EmmaL Wrote: How can I moitor the pc on my mac?
I have a Macbook and Family has a PC on Windows XP. We share a network.
I currently own a Macbook and work on it up in my room with wireless. The family PC is downstairs and is hardwired to the modem so we share the same network. I was wondering if there was any way to monitor what was happening on the downstairs computer from my room. Life would be nice if the keylogger can send me the reports. Thanks for the help. Also, free or purchased programs would be fine.

If you just want to spy the family PC for fun, I can recommend one to you as it happened to me that one of my friends has been using it to track her son's computer, have a try for this *snip*, it may help you.
Thx for your replies. I am using the free trial of Aobo keylogger for Mac, pretty good.
I wonder why 2 people with the same IP address talk about keyloggers on a PS2 emulator forum..
Well, it must be a good app, since they feel the need to resort to such honest advertising. Tongue

(08-12-2010, 07:38 AM)EmmaL Wrote: Also, free or purchased programs would be fine.

Nobody would say that, you tool.
I also wonder why you didnt ban the bots Tongue Please do, it's a pain to do it from my phone!
[Image: newsig.jpg]