How do I customize emulator hotkeys?
There are a bunch of keyboard hotkeys for various functions but I can't seem to find anywhere that lets me customize, redefine or disable any of them. Is this simply not possible (Outside of creating a custom build from source code)?

I'd like to be able to disable any hotkeys that will cause the emulation to stop or restart as well as the Tab hotkey so I can use Steam Overlay without the emulators frame rate changing.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM

Sponsored links

(12-24-2014, 01:18 PM)Franpa Wrote: There are a bunch of keyboard hotkeys for various functions but I can't seem to find anywhere that lets me customize, redefine or disable any of them. Is this simply not possible (Outside of creating a custom build from source code)?

I'd like to be able to disable any hotkeys that will cause the emulation to stop or restart as well as the Tab hotkey so I can use Steam Overlay without the emulators frame rate changing.
I believe they are hardcoded, non configurable in the current UI.
Imagination is where we are truly real
A shame, for now I've configured the slow down and speed up functions to both operate at 100% so Tab doesn't affect the frame rate.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
there you go
https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=4917
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go