How do I do multi-discs
I can't figure out how to do multi-disc games, anyone got an idea?

Sponsored links

Don't think PCSX2 officially supports disc swapping. According to the Config guide, your best hope of it working is to use the Gigahertz plugin and hope for the best.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
i posted about it a while ago and came to the conclusion that it doesn't work...
you're out of luck with multi disk games unfortunately
i tried all kinds of different ways and none worked
Processor: Core i7 2600 3.4GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x2GB Dual Channel DDR3 PC 12800
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H
Graphics: 2x Radeon HD 3870
Most multi-disk games offer the ability to save before disk swap. Just save, exit, restart, and play with disk 2?
Currently Playing on PCSX2: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ @ 2.1 Ghz and Nvidia GeForce 6150 LE (Playable isn't full speed)
I didn't even know that there were multi disc games for the ps2. What are the names of them?
(10-20-2009, 06:10 PM)Tetsero Wrote: Most multi-disk games offer the ability to save before disk swap. Just save, exit, restart, and play with disk 2?

You can also give save states a shot, that should be more likely to work.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(10-20-2009, 06:14 PM)bkwegoharder Wrote: I didn't even know that there were multi disc games for the ps2. What are the names of them?
there are a few out there...
for 'proper' multi-disk games, in my collection i have grandia 3

the game i was asking about before, isn't a multi-disk game as such, but it requires disk swapping to access additional features... these would be the second and third galaxy angel 2 games... i also seem to remember that the original galaxy angel games needed disk swapping to access the bonus (chitose) route

these are just a couple of examples taken from my own collection of games

(10-20-2009, 06:23 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: You can also give save states a shot, that should be more likely to work.
i never thought of that... might be worth a try...
all you do is when it asks for the next disc, just press ESC then change the drive to where the next disk is, then Run-Execute it
that never worked before

look here http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-10259.html
and look here http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-9910.html
(10-20-2009, 06:14 PM)bkwegoharder Wrote: I didn't even know that there were multi disc games for the ps2. What are the names of them?

Star Ocean 3 and Grandia 3 are the only ones I can think of.