How do I get 1920x1080 on Persona 3/4?
I've seen screenshots of Persona 4 at 1920x1080. How do I get games to run at that resolution?

Sponsored links

Set a custom resolution in the GDSX Plugin.
The emulator did not work exactly like PC games. You will always have res of the video set to your desktop resolution in fullscreen. But the game resolution(graphics quality) depends only from resolution set in plugin(res of the game window and res that emulator that was rendered has nothing in common). Set what custom resolution you want in Gdsx plugin and thats it,in your case 1920x1080.
Native 3x pretty much the same quality, just maybe less glitches.
I put it on Native 3x in the GSDX settings and restarted P4, but the top of the window still says 640x447 (which I think is native) =\
It will ALWAYS show the Native resolution on the top of the window, but the real resolution is upscaled to the one you set (a Multiplied one or a Custom One).
(09-04-2012, 03:56 PM)Zio Name Wrote: It will ALWAYS show the Native resolution on the top of the window, but the real resolution is upscaled to the one you set (a Multiplied one or a Custom One).
Aaah, okay. Yeah, I'm definitely seeing a difference between Native 3x and Native.

One problem though. When I set it to 1920x1080 resolution, It doesn't seem to go into actual 1920x1080, because the lines aren't 100% crisp like things usually are in native monitor resolution? I don't see anywhere to set 16:9 in GSDX's plugin settings.
Aspect ratio is in Emulation settings->GS window.
[Image: newsig.jpg]